How does QuickBooks sync work with Bill.com Receivables?
- Bill.com picks up existing invoices, items, and customers from your QuickBooks company file.
- In Bill.com, create invoices online (we'll send them to QuickBooks in your next sync) or in QuickBooks, select "To be emailed" for each invoice (you'll email them later from inside Bill.com).
- Click the Receivables tab. In Open Invoices, click Send Email for each invoice to be emailed.
- The invoices you email them have a link to a website, where they pay you. Payments are deposited directly into your bank account.
- Your QuickBooks company file picks up new invoices entered in Bill.com and payments received via Bill.com (and Bill.com picks up any changes to invoices and customers from your QuickBooks company file).