The following instructions are for vendors who use a free Bill.com account to receive payments from a company already using Bill.com
The bank account must be set up in Bill.com again: the routing number and/or account number for a bank account previously set up can not be edited.
- Hover over the gear icon, and then click Settings
- Under Your Company, click Bank Accounts
- Click Set up new bank
- We'll walk you through a short series of questions to confirm your identity.
- Enter your banking information, including Bank Name, Bank Account type, Routing and Account Numbers, Tax ID, and Tax ID type.
- Note: In order to remain compliant with laws and regulations surrounding money movement, users are required to enter Tax ID information when adding a new bank account.