Files uploaded to your Bill.com account are scanned for viruses. If one of your files is determined to contain a virus, don't worry! We are working to protect you, your users, and your customers. Here's what you should know:
- To help keep you safe from infecting your computer with a virus, you will not be able to download any virus-infected files or documents that have been sent to Bill.com.
- If the file or document does not have a virus detected and the option to download is available, but the download is unable to process, you will want to check your computer and/or browser settings.
- If a virus-infected file is shared with one of your customers, they will not be able to download the file.
- We don't allow virus-infected files to be sent to your customers when you send an invoice via email.
Got an unsafe file?
- Sent by a vendor
- Contact your vendor and ask them to send the file again.
- Sent/uploaded by you or someone in your company
- Make sure the anti-virus software on your computer is up-to-date, and/or try running the document through a virus scanner.
- Once the file has been scanned and corrected, try sending/uploading it to Bill.com again.