If the bank account was entered manually, or if we required a micro-deposit for another reason, the bank will need to be verified by entering the amount of the micro-deposit within Bill.com.
Steps to verify
- On the To Do list, Click Complete setup for *************####
- This link will expire 14 days from the date the account was added
- Enter the Bill.com random deposit amount that appears in the bank account
- Click Verify
Things to Know
- Must be logged in as the user that set up the bank account.
- The micro-deposit will be a debit and credit for a random amount less than $1.00
- These test transactions will post the 1-2 business days after completing the verification process
- Check the bank account for the transaction amount of either the debit or the credit (they will be the same). The description line in your bank statement will have the company name, followed by Bill.com.
- The ability to verify the account will expire 2 weeks from the time the account is entered into Bill.com. Be sure to complete this step before then!
- Once the correct amount is entered, other users can now be nominated to have authorization to pay bills. They will need to go through a quick verification process.