The following steps will guide the server administrator or hosting provider server administrator on setting up the Sync Dashboard program.
Note: The sync dashboard requires Microsoft .NET framework 4.6 to run properly. If on .NET framework 4.7 or later, 4.6 may still need to be manually enabled.
- Download the Bill.com Sync Dashboard program (~941 KB)
- Once you've downloaded the program, double click the .exe file, and follow the prompts to install it to the server where the QuickBooks program is installed
- Click Install
- Click Next to confirm installation completion
- Create a shortcut to the program for each user who will need to have access to the Bill.com Sync Dashboard
- Contact the Bill.com user, in an administrator or accountant role, to inform them they can now set up the sync for the first time.