If the location of a QuickBooks Desktop (QBD) file has been changed, the file location information must be updated in the Bill.com Sync Dashboard.
- Make sure QuickBooks program is completely closed
- Open Bill.com Sync Dashboard
- Click "Edit" on Bill.com Sync Dashboard
- Open QuickBooks for Windows
- If more than one person uses the file, login as QuickBooks Administrator
- Click "Next"
- Confirm location of QuickBooks company file and click "Next"
- Enter Bill.com login credentials and click "Next"
- Select the Bill.com organization to sync and click "Finish"
- Select Sync Profile and click "Sync"