Use Bill.com to keep track of all payments received, even ones paid offline.
- On the Receivables Overview page, click "Enter Payment" under "Payments Received".
- From the drop-down menu, select the customer you're recording a payment for.
- Enter information such as:
- Amount - The amount of the payment
- Payment Date - Date the payment was received
- Payment Type - Cash, Check, Credit Card, ePayment, PayPal, Other
- Reference Number - A number used for referencing the payment later on.
- Deposit To
- Memo - Enter any notes, if necessary
- Select which invoice(s) this payment should be applied to, and how much applied to each (if more than one).
- Click Submit.