When Vantage receives and processes your application you will be notified by email (to the email address provided on your application). The email will either confirm completion of the review process or request additional documentation.
After your merchant application is approved, you will receive three emails in the following order:
- A welcome email from Vantage
- It is important to sign up for your Vantage account to access account activity, Interchange qualification and Vantage Rewards program.
- A welcome email from PayTrace
- This is a web based terminal used to process the credit cards
- A follow-up email from PayTrace containing your login information and a link to the PayTrace login site.
- Clicking the link from the email and logging in will activate Bill.com. Once the integration is complete, invoices can be sent to your customers
Note: PayTrace training is available and covers topics such as Level 3 qualification, creating customer profiles, email report options, etc. This training can be scheduled once you have received the follow-up email from PayTrace
Vantage can be contacted with questions at any time. Their main office number is (800) 397-2380.