Bill.com allows the option to prevent a customer from changing or deleting a payment method, locking them into a specific payment agreement they've made with you.
Lock in a payment method
- Hover over Receivables, and then click Customers
- Locate the customer in your Customer List, and click their name
- Click Customer Details > Bank Accounts, or Customer Details > Credit Cards
- Click the bank account number or credit card number
- Select Lock
- Click Save
Things to know
- This feature will not be available if your customer is paying you through a Basic Payables account.
- Your customer will still be able to make changes to their bank account or credit card in the real world, but will be unable to make any changes to these payment methods in their Bill.com Portal account until the lock is removed by you.