|There is an error of provided data or QuickBooks is not available now.|
This error will can occur on vendors, bills, invoices or payments because of special characters or missing/incorrect information.
- Vendors: Character in vendor name may be causing this error.
- Accents in the vendor name or incorrect information in address fields, such as Zip Code is 00000
- Make sure the period is open in QuickBooks
- One or more special characters may be in the bill description
- Remove characters (~,?,%,`) from the description
- Make sure that all dependencies related to the bill (vendor, account, item, etc) are all active & linked between Bill.com and QuickBooks; please contact customer support to assist with this if you suspect this is the reason for the error
- For offline payments, the reference number may be missing
- Bill payment may already be recorded in QuickBooks
- For payments sent via Bill.com, there may be an issue with the GL account set as the account to be used for "Bill.com Money Out Clearing" in sync preferences; please contact customer support to resolve
If errors still occur after making the changes, please contact Bill.com Customer Support