Denied bills or vendor credits will appear in your To Do list and can be resolved.
- In the To Do list, click the link notifying you to Fix the denied bill or vendor credit
- Click the invoice or reference number.
- In the Summary, review why the bill/vendor credit was denied,
- Then click the edit icon to make changes or the trash can icon to delete the bill/vendor credit entirely
Once you make any necessary changes, click the Save button.
SENDING A BILL/VENDOR BACK FOR APPROVAL
- After making and saving any necessary changes, click Re-assign at the bottom of the Summary box.
- Select an approver and include a note that explains what you changed.
- To add additional approvers, click Add More
The bill or vendor credit will then be sent for approval.