You'll use CSV import and export to exchange data with Microsoft Great Plains Learn more about CSV import here:
- Importing records and transactions to Bill.com using .CSV files
- Exporting records and transactions from Bill.com using .CSV files
CSV files from Bill.com will be used to export Payables transactions. The downloaded Payables csv file can then be imported into Great Plains/Microsoft Dynamics where your Payables transactions will appear as Journal Entries in your General Ledger.
Exporting Reports in Bill.com
In Bill.com, under the Export Reports section you will find the following relevant reports:
- Payables Cash Detail Report
- Accrual Summary Report
- Accrual Detail Report
- Cash Summary Report
- Cash Detail Report
- Unpaid Accrual Summary Report
- Unpaid Accrual Detail Report
The Payables Cash Detail Report is specifically formatted for use with Great Plains, so it is the recommended report for importing in to Great Plains.