- Hover over the gear icon , and then click Settings
- Under Your Company, click Bill.com Inbox
- Choose the business name to be used for the Bill.com email address. By default, Bill.com pre-populates this field with your company name. However, this can be changed if desired
- Click Save Email once the unique email address has been entered
- By default, Bill.com pre-populates the fax number area code that corresponds to your company's phone number. Click Get Fax Number if this default is acceptable. If there is no fax number available in that area code, Bill.com will return a list of alternatives. Choose a fax number from the choices offered, then click Get Fax Number
This creates a unique email address to send documents to, and a unique fax number for faxing in paper copies. These will display on the Home page and on the Received page of the Inbox tab.
Auto Bill Entry
CloudFactory, a third-party provider, processes documents from your Bill.com Inbox, entering them as bills for you to review in just 1 business day, for just $0.50 per bill. Auto Bill Entry by CloudFactory is easy to enable, gives you a great deal of control, and is easy to turn off at any time—but trust us, you won't want to!
Things to know
- While Inbox email addresses are available for all accounts, Inbox fax numbers are not available for Bill.com Basic Receivables or Bill.com Basic Payables accounts.
- There is a 15-character maximum limit for the Inbox email address. The minimum is 8 characters.
- This email is different from the one used to log into Bill.com. It's used exclusively for sending documents directly into your Bill.com inbox and can be provided to your vendors.