Bill.com uses the industry's most advanced security and process controls to ensure that your data is safer than it probably is today:
- Best-in-Class Data Security VeriSign Secured (Click on logo to verify VeriSign certificate)
- 256-bit SSL encryption technology mirroring that of the banks (ensures privacy of communications between your browser and the Bill.com service)
- Firewalls and intrusion-detection devices prevent unauthorized electronic access to servers
- Production servers are in high-security locked facility with biometric access controls
- Offsite continuous warm backup enables Bill.com to recover from a potential disaster quickly
- Industry-Leading Controls Bill.com undergoes an annual SAS70 Type II Audit by a leading national CPA Firm
- Payments utilize FDIC-insured bank accounts Bill.com
This privacy statement covers the Web site Bill.com. Because this Web site wants to demonstrate its commitment to your privacy, it has agreed to disclose its information practices and have its privacy practices reviewed for compliance by TRUSTe.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, please submit an email or chat live with Customer Support.
If you do not receive acknowledgement of your inquiry or your inquiry has not been satisfactorily addressed, please contact TRUSTe who will liaison with Bill.com to resolve any concerns.
Bill.com Security Procedures
- We design and maintain security procedures that protect your information on-line and off-line.
- We support 256-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We encrypt all sensitive data in our database.
- We use firewalls to prevent unauthorized electronic access to the servers where your information is stored.
- The servers are in a secure environment to prevent unauthorized physical access.
- Our employees may access your information only to help us provide you with our service.
- We educate all of our employees about the importance of keeping our customers' information confidential and secure.
- We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored personal information to you via email or conspicuous posting on this Site without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with:
- (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or
- (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
When you sign up for Bill.com, you provide an email address and password to access our web site. You can help protect your information by keeping your password secret and by changing it from time-to-time