Perhaps a document has been incorrectly assigned to a bill and you need to remove it so it can be properly associated to another bill or document.
To remove (unassociate) a page from a bill:
- Click the Inbox tab
- Click History. This displays the Files History table, which lists every document you've sent into Bill.com and processed
- Click the name of the file whose page(s) you wish to unassociate. The image of one page of this bill will now display, along with the "This page is:" box
- Use the forward and back arrows to navigate to the page you wish to remove (unassociate)
- When you reach the page you wish to unassociate, in the "This page is:" box, click Unassociate.
- The options in the "This page is:" box-
- Delete this page (by clicking Unnecessary)
- Restore it as part of the bill (by clicking Part of the previous item)
When you first click Unassociate, you are essentially "untagging" the page. Any unassociated page is returned to your Bill.com Inbox. There you can view this page, or include it (i.e. re-associate it) with a document or a bill, or delete it.