Add or edit details about a bill, a description of the bill, its payment terms, the list of approvers, etc., at any time, if the bill is unpaid. Once the bill is paid in full, the vendor name and bill amount will be locked.
- Hover over Payables, click Bills. This displays a listing of all unpaid bills.
- If the bill to be edited cannot be found, it may not be an unpaid bill. From the "Status" drop down, select Any
The bill's approval list may also be edited, if necessary. See resource link below.
Changing a bill's amount
The amount of a bill can only be changed if the bill has not been paid in full.
Steps to edit bill amount
- Hover over Payables, click Bills
- Click the Invoice Number of the bill whose amount requires change. An image of the bill will display on its own page, along with an Edit Splits box
- Click Edit
- Edit total amount
- Edit amount fields in Expenses line items to match total
- Click Save