There are some PDFs that don't convert into an image. We work with a 3rd-party vendor to do this image conversion.
To view a file with No Viewer:
- Click "View Original".
- Select to open the file (or save to disk).
- This file will open in a separate window.
- Document needs to be less than 20MB in size
- Files can be stored in any format in Bill.com. The files that are automatically visible in the Inbox are the following: Adobe PDF (version 5.0 or later); Microsoft Word (version 97; 2003 or later); PowerPoint (version 97; 2003 or later); Excel (version 97; 2003 or later).
- To be able to preview the pages of the file in Bill.com , make sure that the file was saved as either a .pdf, .xls, .doc or .ppt file, and that the file name includes the file extension. If the file cannot be found on the default view of the Files Received page, it may not be in one of the above file formats.
- Limitations can occur, and documents/attachments can be stripped of data when they are auto forwarded to the inbox. It is recommended to email the document directly to the Bill.com inbox.