You must be logged into the Bill.com company where you want to add user(s).
SWITCH BETWEEN ACCOUNTS
If you're logged into your Console or logged into another account, click your name in the top right corner and select the company you wish to work on.
If you don't see the company name listed, select "View All" to see more.
TO ADD A USER
- Hover over the gear icon and click Settings
- Under Permissions, click Users
- Click New
- Enter the user's information, select a Role, and click Save
- Choose the email preferences for this user:
- To receive emails immediately for certain situations
- Frequency of To-Do List summaries
If you are adding one of your staff members to a client company from your Console, be sure you add the User to the Console with the same email address in both accounts to avoid a client user fee on the client account.