There are several ways to enter a bill without a document.
From the Home Page
- Click Home
- In the Quick Links section, click Enter bill without a document
From the Vendor Details page
- Hover over Payables, and then click Vendors
- Click the vendor's name
- In the Bills section, click New Bill
From the Bills list
- Hover over Payables, and then click Bills
- Click New
Things to Know
- Paying bills electronically is the fastest and cheapest way to pay. When you enter a new bill into Bill.com, we'll search the Network for that vendor, and let you know if we've found a match. Connect to start paying them electronically!
- If a bill is entered with an invoice date or due date more than one year before or after the day the bill is entered, we'll let you know with a pop-up notification.
- If you need to enter multiple bills, save time by clicking Save & New Bill when you're finished with the first one.