If you pay 1099 vendors, you need to set up the vendors and accounts so the bill payments get synced correctly to Sage Intacct.
Set up your 1099 vendors in Sage Intacct or set the 1099 field in Sage Intacct (the 1099 flag is one-way sync from Sage Intacct to Bill.com).
- Sign in to your Bill.com account
- In the upper right, hover over the gear icon. Then click Settings
- On the Settings page, under Accounting, click Chart of Accounts
We show your Chart of Accounts, synced from Sage Intacct.
For each 1099 category you report to the IRS, set the account you use to track 1099 vendor payments:
- Click the Name of the account
- On the Chart of Accounts page, click the edit icon
- Choose the 1099 category
- Click Save
- Repeat for each account you use to track 1099 vendor payments
For all 1099 vendors, the bill line items associated with an account marked as 1099 will be synced to Sage Intacct accordingly (the form 1099 is set to true in Sage Intacct for the line item). Therefore, in Sage Intacct, you can generate reports for your 1099 vendors.