A backup copy of your data can be requested and shipped via DVD that contains bill documents, cancelled checks, and the vendor and company documents that have been processed in Bill.com.
Cost and shipping
The cost is $50 for each DVD and the order typically ships within 14 business days of a request. When the DVD order is received, a charge is processed to the credit card associated with your Bill.com account.
We ship the DVD via USPS, once the DVD is shipped, we send you a tracking number. If the tracking status on USPS website is "Pre-shipment" it will take 2-3 business day before the DVD should be received.
How to order
To request the DVD, an administrator on the Bill.com account submits a request through the Support Center:
- Click email icon to send us an email
- Include the company name(s), date range requested, and your shipping address in the request.
To make sure the information on your DVD is correct:
- Process all documents in your Bill.com Inbox
- Confirm that all check payments have cleared
- Confirm that the check images have been uploaded to your Bill.com account
What is included
The following sections are sorted by create date:
- Company Documents: Original File, Created Date, Name (in the original format it was uploaded)
- Vendor & Customer Documents: Original File, Created Date, Vendor Name, Name (in the original format it was uploaded)
- Vendor & Customer Bills & Invoices: Original File, Created Date, Vendor, Invoice Number, Amount (in the original format it was uploaded)
- Vendor Credits: Original File, Created Date, Vendor, Ref Number, Amount (in the original format it was uploaded)
- Checks: Vendor Name, Payment Amount, Check Number, Check Date (in PDF format)
How it is presented on DVD:
- To access the information on the DVD, a randomly generated password is included in the original DVD request ticket, and emailed to the requesting Administrator when the DVD is shipped
- One Folder for Documents
- One Folder for Cleared Checks
- Index (searchable links to documents)