To take advantage of instant payments, make sure the balance in your PayPal account covers your bill payment amount. You can use PayPal Balance Manager to help you keep enough money on your PayPal account to cover your bill payments.
GRANTING BILL.COM ACCESS TO PAYPAL
During the setup of your PayPal account in Bill.com, you will be asked to grant permission to Bill.com to access your PayPal balance. If you accidentally removed that permission but want to enable it again, here are the steps:
- Log in to your PayPal account
- Under "My Account", click Profile
- Under "Account Information", click "API Access"
- Under Option 1, click "Add or Edit API Permissions"
- The Bill.com API Username is paypal_api1.hq.bill.com. If this API Username is listed on the page, select it and click Edit
- Note: If you had previously removed our API username, click Add New Permission and then click on Configure a custom API authorization and enter paypal_api1.hq.bill.com on the Partner API Username.
Setting up PayPal to pay bills through Bill.com: Pay bills using PayPal
PayPal pre-approval key and limits: PayPal payables limits