Once a payment has been scheduled, it can be canceled up until the Process Date. After the Process Date, the payment can only be voided.
- From the Payment Out tab on the Overview page, click the payment confirmation #
- Click Cancel payment
- Click Yes to confirm
Things to know
- The cancellation cutoff for scheduled payments is 2PM PT on the banking day before the Process Date.
- Ex: If a payment is scheduled to process on a Monday, and the Friday prior is a bank holiday, the payment must be canceled by 2PM PT on Thursday.
- Once a payment has passed the Cancellation window, it can only be voided.
- When a payment is canceled, the bill will return to Unpaid status and can be paid again.