Welcome to Bill.com!
Below are some key topics regarding setup and Receivables with Bill.com.
Provide information about your company, decide what address to display on checks sent to vendors and more...
A step by step checklist to assist with setting up the account.
- Add additional users
- Add other users that will need access to the account and assign appropriate permissions. We offer five default roles to chose from.
- Create a custom role if a different combination of permissions is needed
- Set up the Inbox
- Create a personalized @bill.com email address to send in unlimited amounts of documentation.
- Add the bank account
- To receive payments, bank account details are needed. There are two methods that can be used to add a bank account.
- Upload Company Logo
- The logo is displayed on the Customer Portal, in emails and invoices sent to customers.
- Branded website address
- Personalize the URL customers will use to access their Customer Portal.
- How you want to get paid
- Sync or Import
- Bring in information from your accounting software.
If not using Accounting software, add a customer manually to get started.
Create an invoice to make your first payment on.
Things to know
The Portal is ideal for customers who are individuals and/or consumers. For business customers, Bill.com offers a Basic Payables account.
It takes four banking days (add an extra day for any bank holiday), for an ePayment from a customer to deposit.