Due to security updates, sync dashboard version 18.104.22.1682 will need to be upgraded to version 2.0.7089.5. Once the sync dashboard is upgraded the sync will need to re-connected for all company profiles.
- Windows server 2008 R2 and up
- Requires Microsoft .NET framework 4.6 to run properly.
The following steps will guide the server administrator or hosting provider server administrator on upgrading the Sync Dashboard program.
The install will automatically detect and remove the older version that was previously installed.
- Download the Bill.com Sync Dashboard program (~917 KB)
- Once you've downloaded the program, open it and it will detect the older version
- Click Ok to remove the older version
- Click Yes to confirm
- Click Ok to exit uninstall
- Follow the prompts to install the new version to the server where the QuickBooks program is installed
- Click Install
- Click Next to confirm installation completion
- Create a shortcut to the program for each user who will need to have access to the Bill.com Sync Dashboard
A Bill.com user, in an administrator or accountant role, can now set up the sync for the first time.