To ensure your sync continues to run smoothly, always use the most up to date version of the Sync Dashboard.
Current sync dashboard version number: 2.1.2504.2
The following steps will guide the server administrator or hosting provider server administrator on upgrading the Sync Dashboard program.
The install will automatically detect and remove the older version that was previously installed.
- Windows server 2008 R2 and up
- Requires Microsoft .NET framework 4.6 to run properly. If on .NET framework 4.7 or later, 4.6 may still need to be manually enabled.
- Download the Bill.com Sync Dashboard program (~955 KB file)
- Once you've downloaded the program, double click the .exe file and it will detect the older version
- Click Ok to remove the older version
- Click Yes to confirm
- Click Ok to exit uninstall
- Follow the prompts to install the new version to the server where the QuickBooks program is installed
- Click Install
- Click Next to confirm installation completion
- Create a shortcut to the program for each user who will need to have access to the Bill.com Sync Dashboard
A Bill.com user, in an administrator or accountant role, can now set up the sync for the first time.