Depending on what accounting software is used, expense reports and receipts within Expensify can be exported into Bill.com and associated with reimbursements to employees.
Learn more about how the Expensify integration works here. To connect Bill.com with Expensify quickly and easily, see Connect with Expensify. A token is not needed if initiating the connection from Bill.com's app center.
Using Intacct, QuickBooks Online or Xero, on standard 2-way transaction sync:
- Expense reports will export to the accounting software as bills
- Bills will then sync to Bill.com
- Sync Bill.com with Expensify and corresponding receipts will associate to the bill in Bill.com
Using other or no accounting software, or Intacct, QuickBooks Online or Xero on 1-way transaction sync:
- Submitted expense reports and corresponding receipts will sync to the Bill.com Inbox as a multi-page document
- Process document as normal