A user can be deleted from the console and all client accounts with just a few clicks.
- Log into your account, click Manage Console
- Hover over the gear icon, click My Staff
- Click on user's name
- Click Deactivate in console and all client accounts
- Click Ok
Things to know
- Ensure that the user is not the only bank authorized user on any client accounts
- Ensure that another firm user is listed as a user on all client accounts
- Deactivation in all accounts may take a few minutes to complete
- This action can not be automatically undone. If the user needs to be reactivated, they will need to be reactivated in each account manually.
- Mass delete will only inactivate the user on accounts that are linked to the Console
- The trash can icon will only inactivate/re-activate the user locally
- Audit trail of user will show the user was inactivated by system